Friday, February 18, 2011

A Letter From Mom and Dad

Hey Guys...


Have you ever think about what did you do to your parents? Of course sometimes we hurt their feelings,or maybe made them cry because of our behavior.When you are older,and they become an old person,maybe you will be tired for taking care of them.

They become weaker when they were older.They have no strength to take care of you anymore.And you will be the one who take care of them. Just like when they took care of you when you were a little kid.


And this is a video, I found it on Youtube,well,not on Youtube,my Father gave it to me . And I love this video. A Letter from Mom and Dad when they were older.

This video is an English Translations from "Sulat ni Nanay at Tatay". I do not own this video . The song is "Kiss The Rain" by Yiruma.






I love You Mom and Dad :')

No comments:

Post a Comment